Quilt Tour USA 2020
We are very excited to let you know about our USA Quilt Tour for this year - New England In the Fall - oh my goodness, it is going to be beautiful.
Of course our tours are all about quilting but we add so much more in there for you are well.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06 8762210, 0275129444 so I can book your place on this trip and will send you the Booking Sheet with all the information and terms.
Our tour package includes
Airfares - international and domestic, accomodation - shared and single option available, airport transfers, business class train fare, breakfasts, 2 dinners, entry to all attractions organised by us, New York City Pass, Amish experience, luxury coach, goodies bag and more .
This years trip will be ....
Departing September 18th, direct flight to Chicago IL
• We will be staying overnight in Chicago before travelling by coach to explore the amazing town of Shipshewana, Indiana, celebrated for being the third largest Amish community in the USA. We will be staying overnight in Shipshewana.
• Travelling back to the stunning vibrant city of Chicago on the shores of Lake Michigan for two nights. There is a rich history to Chicago and a lot to see and do. Home of the famous and delicious Deep Dish Pizza, Magnificent Mile, iconic Macy’s store, Navy Pier. You will have a Hop on Hop Off City Pass so you can see it all.
• Flying Chicago to New York City where we will be staying three nights in Manhattan. There is no end of the sites to see and be a part of. You will have a New York City Pass to help you explore the amazing iconic sites of New York as well as their best fabric stores – Purl Soho, East Coast Trimming, Mood Fabrics and more.
• Boarding our train in New York to travel to Philadelphia, PA. We will be travelling Business Class and seeing the countryside as we go.
• We pick up our premium Coach and driver in Philadelphia and head off to our base in Lancaster, PA. We will be there for four nights, visiting this amazingly beautiful part of the country. The whole Amish experience, gorgeous quilt shops like The Old Country Store, Log Cabin Quilt Shop, Kitchen Kettle Village and so much more.
• Leaving Lancaster and travelling through such picturesque countryside to Manchester, Vermont, staying three nights. Visiting the Shelburne Museum, Fall Leaves train trip, covered bridges, barn blocks and of course more stunning local quilt shops
• Leaving Vermont, travelling through New Hampshire on our way to Boston. We have three nights and will be taking in the sights of Cape Cod, Providence, RI, Salem as well as the history rich city of Boston.
• Leaving Boston, to Houston and on 5th November, a direct flight from Houston to Auckland arriving October 7th.
Economy Package $9350.00
Premium Economy Package $11850.00
Business Class Package $16990.00
Single Accommodation Option $2950.00
Deposit to secure your place $2500-00 payable by 1st February 2020
(Note: credit card / paypal payments have an additional 2.5% surcharge)